RE: door rattle - speakers

From: Kenneth Eng (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 10:45:30 EDT

Chris,

To fully access the rear speakers you will need a Torx socket driver (can't
remember the size but can look it up for you) to remove the seat belt bolt
that is located on the rear panel. Also remove the rear panel just below
the rear window by pulling on it to access 2 screws securing the side
panels. After removing the screws and the seat belt bolt the side panels
will come out by pulling on it. Start from the top of the panel and work
your way down. The panels are held in place at several spot with plastic
fasteners.

Ken