RE: RE: Numerology

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 15:06:59 EDT

Well, I tried to get on the DML in 1974 to ask after I picked up a copy of
Surfin' Safari, but for some reason I didn't have access... musta been those
RT guys running the show back then, huh Terry? ;-) It's just slipped my
mind since then!

Two 4bbl carbs, wow... makes me wanna convert the Dak! Hehehehe... lemme
see, fab up a manifold converter so I get 1-1/3 bbls of airflow to each
cylinder... uhhh... Bernd, I'm gonna need some help on this one.

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Autolite 3923's, Homebrew K&N