RE: RE: Numerology

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 16:52:56 EDT

Hehehe...screw this carb/factory FI stuff... One Word: HILBORNE ;)

(Basically one pepsi-can size for each cylinder.) Remember those days when
they showed up to car shows and put tennis balls on the injector stacks to keep
the dirt out of them during the show (obviously removed while driving).

- Bernd