Re: Re: RE: Man killed in Ft. Worth

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 16:12:06 EDT

You don't have to be close to have a problem. Back in July, on my way
to Jon's, I saw something in the road quite a ways ahead. Thought it
was nothing, just a shadow, maybe an animal crowwing the road. By the
time I got close enough to see what it was, it was damn near too late.
A truck had shredded a tire there and left a HUGE chunk of tread in the
middle of the road. Luckily I was able to avoid it by hitting the
shoulder (almost no traffic, thank God!).