Ravin Exhaust - We're gonna test it!

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 16:48:40 EDT

Well, after some fenagling and price beating...i've got a local muffler shop to
install a Ravin 2.5" IN / 2.5" Dual OUT + 2.5" Pipes and tips for $225. The
system is going on tomorrow AM and YES...i'll be snapping some pics of the
muffler. I checked out the actual design (physically held the demo muffler cit
open for viewing) and it looks like a pretty good design.

They make them in a 2.25" IN / 2.25" Dual OUT as well but I wanted a little bit
more for the truck since the 9# pulley is also being installed this weekend.
(Finally got it.)

- Bernd