Howdy all!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 10:11:50 EDT

Hi!
Its been a long time since I was forced to un-subscribe by my evil and EX
I.T .group... Made the job switch to Flometrics, did the TB thing, and now
Im back on the list...better or worse, bicker or "discuss"...(I guess at 150
emails a day its sort of like a marriage...) I havnt been keeping up on the
latest stuff, and Ive got a pile of parts to install on my truck still. Im
at 33K miles on the 98R/Tcc and still lovin it. I poked into the archives
for a few days. Interesting stuff for the most part. Just thought Id post
and keep checking the threads!
Bruce K Bridges
F&B (Flometrics and Bruce)
98 R/TCC...