Anyone want to attend and display at SEMA???

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 00:38:32 EDT

Hey Everyone! How would you like to take your awesome ride and display
it at the SEMA show in Las Vegas??? They are having a special vendor
and consumer show at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas on Wednesday
(Nov.1) (vendor show) and Thursday (Nov. 2) (consumer show). You can
get into the main show those days also as a displayer of your truck or
car. Car clubs are greatly encouraged to attend en masse. The cost for
this great opportunity is $75 per vehicle for the enthusiast display.

I did some talking and they want our DODGE brand vehicles there!!! This
is a major opportunity to show our stuff!!!!

Ford is sponsoring the SEMA show this year. Wouldn't it be great if us
Dodge people came up and overpowered this display??? I am definitely
going and displaying the DACUDA II. You need to use the below email
addresses to register and they will send you a packet. Send them your
name, address, telephone and type of vehicle. DO IT NOW!!! Only 4.5
weeks until SEMA!!!

The email address for registering your truck to enter it into the Hard
Rock
during SEMA week is rocknrodshrh@sema.org

I would like to send you an information packet on the Rock "N"
Rods at the Hard Rock Hotel. Please email me your address. Thanks and
look
forward to hearing from you.
Ron Carlson
Doc Riley <Bonzdcrow@earthlink.net>