ALL DMLERS INVITED!

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 02:44:35 EDT

This especially goes for 4.7s, R/Ts, and any other FAST Dakotas! I am
setting up a little meet at London, KY at the London Motorplex. I set it up
so there will be a little of everything there to race, including Lightnings
and Sy/Tys. want/need sine fast Daks there! Also, this would be great for
someone looking to get their truck tuned as everyone will get to make many
runs. Or just for anyone lookin' to do some racing! There'll be Mustangs
GTPs, and F_Bods there all ready to run Daks! SYclones and lightnings too
of course!

PLEASE, join the following Egroups list if you are interested in the meet:

http://www.egroups.com/group/KY_Meets

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE PROUDLY WAVING YOUR DML STICKERS!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T