Spanked me a Beemer! (Uh... I mean civic...)

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 01:59:40 EDT

Classic Rice! Next to a civic at a light that had little louvers on the front fenders, vinyl
plastered on every conceivable
space, a wing 15 feet high, you know the type! Guess he was tryin' to be a BMW roadster... LOL
(with the little fake louvers)! So he was sittin' there next to me "bumble-beein'" away... Light
turns green and I figured to myself... Yeah whatever... It's a civic! Not worth the petrol! Then
all the sudden a little swarm of bumble bees started flowin' out of his coffee can and I just
couldn't resist. I was rolling at about 10 Mph in second gear (just cruisin' along kinda slow) and
didn't even bother for a down shift. Just punched it in second and said "goodbye little swarm of
bumble bees"! I slowed down soon after and he buzzed by me doin' about 70 in a 35. Damn Idiot!
WEEEEEEEEEEE! What fun!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
natedak2k@yahoo.com ; nbjohnson@networld.com
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"