RE: Spanked me a Beemer! (Uh... I mean civic...)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 13:16:10 EDT

> Classic Rice! Next to a civic at a light that had little
> louvers on the front fenders, vinyl
> plastered on every conceivable
> space, a wing 15 feet high, you know the type! Guess he was
> tryin' to be a BMW roadster... LOL
> (with the little fake louvers)! So he was sittin' there next
> to me "bumble-beein'" away... Light
> turns green and I figured to myself... Yeah whatever... It's
> a civic! Not worth the petrol! Then
> all the sudden a little swarm of bumble bees started flowin'
> out of his coffee can and I just
> couldn't resist. I was rolling at about 10 Mph in second
> gear (just cruisin' along kinda slow) and
> didn't even bother for a down shift. Just punched it in
> second and said "goodbye little swarm of
> bumble bees"! I slowed down soon after and he buzzed by me
> doin' about 70 in a 35. Damn Idiot!
> WEEEEEEEEEEE! What fun!

Speaking of rice.. Last night doing the cruise to Dunkin' Donuts the cops
were pulling every ricer over. I mean just going to D/D's I saw 2 pulled
over in Rahway on 1&9, 3 pulled over in Woodbridge, then on the way back the
County cops cops had a line of close to 10 of them pulled over. A cop
stepped in front of me to stop so his buddy can snag the ricer that was
behind me... Guess someone really pissed off the locals big time... I was
wondering why there were no cops at D/D's as usual...

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886