Re: Autolite Plugs

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 02:22:19 EDT

I run the platinum version of the 3923s , 'AP3923' or something like that, I
think. Never had a problem. They do last longer but cost more. I use
platinum because they are less likely to foul when you least want them to.
The do have higher resistance so probably don't spark as 'well' as the
vanilla ones.

Marty