Re: Re: Running on 7 cylinders...

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 02:10:19 EDT

If it wasn't getting gas for a very long time it might cause extra
cylinder/ring wear,I suppose. Gasoline is a lubricant, albeit a thin one, in
addition to being fuel. I bet it didn't hurt it too much. Nothing you can do
about it now that would be worth doing so relax and enjoy your truck. Maybe a
compression check if you can't sleep.