RE: JBA 4.7 Headers

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 14:28:30 EDT

As soon as these are released, let me know if any of you 4.7 guys would be
interested in a group buy of some sort. I will be willing to give you the
best prices, but couldn't give you an idea on cost until they are released.

Steven

http://www.stereoland.net
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net