Re: Re: RE: Man killed in Ft. Worth

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 14:38:48 EDT

I thought debris and other cars was all I had to worry about on an
interstate...a coupla weeks ago some STUPID idjit was walking in between
lanes of a local thruway (Raleigh's 440 beltline) with his BACK turned to
traffic in FOGGY conditions. I mean, not crossing the highway, WALKING in it,
on the dotted white lane dividers! I almost hit him doing about 75, scared
the bejeezus outta me. Never saw him coming. Shaking, I called 911 on him,
provided he survived that long...thinking back, he was either drunk, stupid,
or suicidal.
You just gotta always be alert...

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...