Ed vs. Steve

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 16:34:09 EDT

The T-56 is a breeze to shift. We had one for 4 years. You'll have a
little longer throw with the NV-3500!

Now we'll both be hanging out in Tony's backyard waiting for a TB!!!

BTW-I joked with Stacey about a set of $420 Borla headers and she said not
this month, but the first of November maybe. Whoa... I was joking. I
hadn't really considered going with headers because the y pipe is so damn
small I didn't see the point. We'll have to see about that future JBA
group buy. I'm not a big fan of JBA in general. I liked then back in the
80's when they did mostly Mousetangs, but I've never been impressed by
there weak flange to primary tube welds and shorty header designs. But
Steve St. Laurant will give us the scooby doo on these things, won't you
Steve.