Showtime in Stafford, VA

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 00:16:28 EDT

Well,
I'm off in the morning to Stafford, VA for a truck and tractor show & shine.
Will hoepfully give a good report for both the Dak and DML. (I've
registered under the DML for a little name exposure.) They have numerous
classes for full size trucks, minis, SUV's/special purpose vehicles, big
rigs, and antique tractors. They even have a class for ricers. :'Þ Hope
to be able to give a good report come Monday. Everyone enjoy what's left of
the weekend.
Rich - Ashburn, VA