Re: V6 JBAs for sale

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 18:08:12 EDT

> $150 plus shipping and handling. They got 15K miles on them, and they are
in
> excellent condition. Email me privately. Just to let you guys know, Kyle's
> got 1st dibbs on them because he expressed the most interest when I first
> posted last month.

Well, here is my thing:
I already have one known manifold bolt broken off in the engine. I would
love to swap on some JBA headers, just have this fear of not being able to
get them to seal 100% and having a miserable time trying to get the current
broken manifold. If I would be able figure out an effective way to get this
one out, then I would buy them. I am just thinking swapping the stock
manifold for the JBAs will create more problems and headaches.
Austin, did you break any manifold bolts or have any already broken off? If
so, how did you get them out?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6