RE: TRRROOOTTTMAAAANNN!!!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 08:12:34 EDT

Jodi,
Sorry to hear about your incident. A sad testimonial for someone who has
been driving so long. I guess it wasn't his fault; must have been a social
pressure thing. :'( (They call it the clinton/gore phenomena!)
Anyway, glad you didn't suffer any greater damage that you did.
Rich
PS. What is the date for the camping trip?