Re: RE: TRRROOOTTTMAAAANNN!!!

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 16:12:33 EDT

Oh, I did call the cops from his hotel! It took them
3 hours to show up and the cop said there wasn't
enough damage to file a report and that he couldn't
get him for running since there was no report. I said
"Cant you at least yell at him for running?" and he
did, but still. The cop gave me his name, badge and
phone # so that if I need him to tell the insurance
co. anything he will. He told me to call the guy's
ins. co first, that if you're ever in an accident,
call the other person's ins. company first thing.. and
I did. They're going to set me up with someone to get
an estimate and I made SURE to ask for a loaner while
mine is being worked on. I'm sure it'll still be
there when my mom comes to town in less than 2 weeks
and for the dml camping trip here in VA.

Jodi