RE: New 2001 HD GM trucks

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 11:43:06 EDT

Not according to DC who is the final winner. DC is purchasing Detroit
Diesel and upping the ante on Cummins stock. This has Cummins worry about
the deal because national and international sales through DC.

There is in the works a 345HP and 800plus lb of torque motor. Read it on
the www.car-truck.com very interesting article. This will only debate in
the new HD 2004 Ram.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R