warning about so-called 5 star dealer ..

From: Dodgezilla69@cs.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 13:41:17 EDT

  hello every one my name is jake ...im sending out this warning to all of
you good people out there on the dml who live in southern mass or know somone
who does im sorry if this is long but this dealer needs to be told about ...
if they go to buy a dodge from this area do NOT send them to a place called
dartmouth dodge aso called 5 star dealer ...ive had nothing but headaches
from the time i purchased the vehical ..when i bought the dak i made a deal
to get a bed x-tender .....did i get one no ..i was told after the fact that
they screwedup on the paper work price and couldnt give it to me any longer
that was the start ..my truck has been stalling when i go into reverse ..that
is not good since i live on a main street that i back into ..well i call the
dealer and asked him to get a look at it .well he said i cant get you in for
a week . i said a week i cant drive this around for a week ..i asked if i
could drop it off and get a courtesy car while they repair it under warrenty
..he courtesy car never heard oh that ..we cant do that ..i asked why and he
said we just dont ..i said so you excpect me to drive this around for another
week .. he said well yes thats unfortunate isnt it .. the conversation
continous and i said you cant servive me now thats what you are supposed to
do .. he told me if i dont like the way it drives .to park it ..i said ya ok
i payed big bucks on an 01 to park it he said ya i said its your
responsibility as a dealer to take care oh my problem ..he proceeded to tell
me that they dont build them chrysler does ..so i asked him for the phone #
to them .he said i dont have it and hung up on me .. now thgats 5 star
service baby .. i called another local dealer who was more then willing to
help ..the dak goes in tommorrow and i drive a courtesy car till its done
..and he gave me the number to chrysler ... i know the dml is a powerfull
tool so if anyone would like to voice there opinions to that crap dealer the
web site is www.dartmouthdodge.com i will be calling chrysler tommorrow after
the holiday ..

   jake .