RE: warning about so-called 5 star dealer ..

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 13:37:36 EDT

I know that there are plenty of dealers out there that just don't give a
crap after the sale. If you want to read about another story of misfortune
go to http://www.twinkyee.com/truck/JimClick.htm Once you are there you
will notice that it is about a Ferd dealing but he is getting the same run
around if not worse. He has a message forum. Feel free to post a comment and
show support as a truck owner. (If anything it will make you as a Dodge
owner look better for supporting a non Dodge owner. Shows character.) Thanks
for you time. I just thought that you might want to see that we are not the
only ones getting jerked around.

Ron Chapell

p.s. Jake - Sorry to hear about you predicament. I am glad that the other
dealer was willing to help. Just remember to fight on. Some things are worth
it.