Re: Shocks

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 14:44:42 EDT

The sensa-tracks are a good all around shock. But not
the best. I like the monroe reflex shock. The Rancho
RSX shocks are the same as the Monroe Reflex. The
rancho RSX shocks are made for more abuse (IE:off
road) due to diffrent material valving components and
a slightly thicker reserve tube. Correct, the
Rancho's are valved firmer on compression and rebound.
But all in all the shocks are an identical design!!!
I've got the assembly prints for both right here in
front of me!! And they run down the same lines!! If
you like procomp & rancho, then you may not relize it
but you actually like MONROE!!!!

Mike Sype