Re: I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

From: Ed Estoppey (estoppey@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 19:17:21 EDT

yo geoffrey,
i love my quick d tb, its the best ! well with the quick d tb and drag
radials set at 18 psi, i gained a full 1/2 sec on the quarter, and you
can ask bob tom, he was there!!!! it only takes 10-15 mins to install,
it also improves gas mileage when you drive lightly, but chugs it more
when you drive hard

Ed