Re: Intake manifold - Attn Bruce

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 16:33:18 EDT

I'm running a Paxton Air Hat so keeping it down/sealed isn't a problem. (I
actually register 6.5psi boost at 4900rpm now with a Goodyear Gatorback Belt
and no extra tightening required for the Powerdyne.)

Would it be possible to test one out on my S/C V6 (V8 size is fine...i'm
running a V8 TB now anyway.)

Catch me offline for details...

Thanks,

- Bernd