Re: Dura Lube Hype (Real long but recommended reading)

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 16:50:13 EDT

Yeah, those old 318's were great.I've got two laying in the floor of the
shop.A '74 with 312,000 on it,it was still running when I pulled it.A 1970
that I put in its place when the original '74 motor got tired,it has 302,000
on it,running very well when pulled.The truck now has a '90 model 318 tbi
engine with 130,000 on it.I've seen some HIGH mileage chrysler/dodge
318/360/440 engines that ran extremely well.The '70 model motor was running
so strong when I pulled it that I really didn't want to.I love those old
trucks and the engines!Will