Re: Need information on 4.7 Thermostat

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 17:31:39 EDT

Bernd,
Remember yesterday when you responded to my message, " Yup it's that easy"
on a 180 thermostat install for a 97, 318 (no A/C)? Will I or won't I have
to deal with all this BS listed below, file notches, drill holes etc.?
I would like to find this out now before I start the job!

Thanks again for all your (and everybody else's) responses.
Jay

SilBlades,