Re: Shocks

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 19:21:25 EDT

Man, I loved the handling on my Monroe GP's, but they didn't last long. I
had to replace them twice after two years in a lightweight street car.
Thought that was a little annoying. First time was covered by warranty,
second time wasn't, don't remember the details.

I like Tenneco Automotive. They are a major company that gets into high
performance products. I gotta support that!

I think I'm going to get a set of ProComp ES9000's. Seems to be a good
cheap choice for my needs. If I didn't tow and haul primarily, I'd
probably get the full on Hotchkis including their tuned Bilstein's, but I
have balanced priorities. And I'm saving up for ProParts custom-valved
Series 28 threaded alloy body race koni's for my Cuda (or Penske's)... I
have to do battle with Ed's Olds!!!!

-STE