Update on repair cost

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 19:33:27 EDT

well I got the estimate for the damage from the lady when she hit me. 1145.00
They just have to replace the bumper and the exhaust. best thing is that I
can get the bumper for 120.00 and the exhaust a friend said that he could
heat the pipes and rebend the tips thats all that is needed for the exhaust
he inspected the rest. The pipes are just bent down a little in the rear
where here car rested on them for a second. best thing they put in 400.00 for
a new exaust and 3 hours labor. I should make around 800.00 on the deal now
the question is what to buy maybe a new hood or some rims.

Chris Lambert