Re: Re: RE: Ed vs. Steve

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 20:51:52 EDT

Bruce, could you measure the outlet ID of the exhaust manifolds?
Thanks

<< Steven,
 Yes indeed! So far so good with the stainless steel shorties! I like full
 length even better, but for my truck in early 98, not avail, and for the
 4.7s never available???
 I havnt seen the 4.7s stock exhaust, but as I was cleaning up my garage I
 found my stock 5.9 manifolds. They remind me most of the original street
 hemi cast headers for 66. Not a bad design! (better than anything other
 than the Hemi and the Max wedge pieces!) The exhaust aftermarket guys have
 a tough job improving the flow over the stock manifolds..! As for the
 crimped up stock exhaust tubes after the manifolds... Shame shame, very low
 hanging fruit for an exhaust guy!
 B >>