Re: Re: Ravin Exhaust - We're gonna test it!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 20:54:06 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/00 6:51:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

<< I can't imagine what a Race Magnum would
> sound like with no cat!

   I can... I get to hear that sound every wed. night as Bill Tierney
 blows by me in his '93. :-) Check out the videos section of the DML
 home page; there are a couple of Bill in there. I don't recall
 how well you can hear his exhaust though.
 (http://www.dakota-truck.net/videos) >>

Ahhhhhhhhhhh music to the ears :-) First I ever heard it from outside was on
the video.

Bill