RE: Re: ProBlend "Nitro Power" Octane Booster - Attn: Steve

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 22:22:34 EDT

Check this out, on the "Nitro Power" bottle..it states: "NOTE: Will NOT
Pass Fuel Checks!". Hmmmm...makes one wonder what's in it. If you take a
deep whiff of it, well...you can smell the same fumes in the air at the
races. Hehehe...I took her out for a few more spins and DAMN the engine is
torquey as hell. Much better than without any additives...i'm not kidding
about this...it's that noticeable.

- Bernd