fuel injector rating

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 00:24:17 EDT

Does anyone know what the flow rating is on the fuel injectors for the MPFI
5.2 magnums. I had thought it was 19# so I ordered some 19# matched fuel
injectors from Marren motorsports and put them in. I noticed that the spray
orifice on the 19# injectors was smaller than the stock ones. After I put
them in the engine was totally starving for fuel. Should I go with 24#. I put
my stock ones back in and she's running ok but I'd like to get some new ones

John