Re: Re: work on 360 engine

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 00:01:48 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/00 11:58:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
flyboy01@mediaone.net writes:

> You can pick up a set of new 360 heads for about $500 and a good cam for
> about $180, with a new timing chain, you will have a practically new motor.
> Also get the Mopar gasket set for about $50 and an Edelbrock timing chain
> for another $50.

For that spring the extra bucks and get a warrantied motor. I was going to do
my own until I thought about it like that.

-Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 3.9L - 360 Work in progress
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>