Re: work on 360 engine

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 00:10:33 EDT

You can pick up a set of new 360 heads for about $500 and a good cam for
about $180, with a new timing chain, you will have a practically new motor.
Also get the Mopar gasket set for about $50 and an Edelbrock timing chain
for another $50.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html