Re: Re: plug wire reroute

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 07:32:13 EDT

Jay, the MSD 8.5's won't fit in the stock wire looms, I bought a set of
"Made for You" dividers from Summit which work absolutely great. IMO, I
think the plug reroute is a joke, as are the stock plug wires. Get the MSD
wires and some quality dividers and don't worry about them again.
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto