RE: Re: Re: plug wire reroute

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 11:15:32 EDT

I second that! I've had MSD's for months and have never had a problem. My
routing is as direct as can be. Just make sure you keep the wires off of
hot spots like exhaust manifolds, etc. The reason these wires don't have
the problems everyone talks about is because of thickness of the insulation
and shielding. The stock wires can "leak" electric current and this current
can cross over and energize another wire at the wrong time.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile