Re: RE: Re: Re: plug wire reroute

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 12:20:00 EDT

Whateveryou decide to use for wire seperators...do NOT use the
metal/chrome "Cool Looking" ones. Simple reason: The metal causes arcing
between the wires. I've seen these installed in the past and the users
complained about "it doesn't run right...must be that crappy ignition
system...Uhhh...change the seperators to plastic and no more problems. (But
they don't look as "Cool".) ;)

- Bernd