RE: RE: Dura Lube Hype (Real long but recommended reading)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 20:59:17 EDT

Man if I had some, it would have been there already... The stuff is really
nasty... extremely volatile.. Not many places have that fuel lying around...
Unless you happen to live close to a NASA air facility, since NASA has the
only flying Blackbirds (as a gift from the Air Force) known in existence. I
get alot of military traffic up this way (-28's,T-38's,a few Lears, and some
big Lockheeds), but nothing that exotic.. Otherwise I'd be out there with my
camera and laptop!

Dak content: I'd love to have a picture of my truck next to a Blackbird!

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886