Re: RE: belly Pan Gasket

From: WPG (wpgottes@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 22:11:57 EDT

I looked at mine today. It looked kind of damp but couldn't tell if it was
oil. I really think my clattering is coming from my gas. I live in an area
that is really concerned with Ozone and has several alert days every summer
where bus rides are free and they frown on cutting grass, filling up, and
excessive driving.... Bite Me, grin. I think our summer formula gas combined
with the cool temperatures 30's at night 60's daytime is what is causing the
clattering. Just the same I picked up a set of Autolites and a 180
thermostat think I will drain and refill the coolant when I do this. I also
need to remove that Jet paperweight that is plugged into the side of my
computer.

Anyhow should the bottom of the intake be completely dry?

Thanks again

Paul