Re: oil change - skid plates - 4.7L

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 01:43:04 EDT

That damn plastic Skid plate has saved my T-case, oil pan, etc... on numerous occasions! It may be
plastic but it's solid damn plastic (actually I think it's some kinda fiberglass)! I kinda like the
fact that it gives. Somethin's gotta give, why not a cheap plastic skid plate vs. my T-case?
Hmmmm....
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
natedak2k@yahoo.com ; nbjohnson@networld.com
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"