Bad news and ??????

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 00:36:22 EDT

Well, unfortunately i will not be able to make the fall BBQ.
I'm very annoyed by that.

It turns out the Federal election (in Canada) is going to be called that
weekend, so i'm gonna have to stay home and help out Dad and try to get him
elected.
I'd probably miss my Vegas trip next week too, if there was any way of
getting my money back for the airline tickets.
----> That's where my question comes in, is there a rental place where i
can get a 4x4 ANYTHING in Vegas? Good deals would obviously be preferred.
I'd also like to do some Baja, so if anyone lives in/around Vegas, can you
take a look around to see if there are any trails? Would appreciate that.

Well, someone is gonna have to take over the title of "PsychoDak" in my
absence. Of course, if Dave Martin doesn't make it either, i've got no idea
whose going to be there to laugh at.
O well, I hope the BBQ/Trail ride goes great without me. I'm sure it will
be a blast just like July. :)

The Adam Blaster