Re: Bad news and ??????

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 02:09:51 EDT

I am looking in the Vegas phone book for places that rent 4X4......A few
have jeeps but dont know if they are 4WD...you might want to call a couple
of these places to see what they have:

Preferred Rent A Car (jeeps)
702-597-9900

WAIT this ad sez they have 4X4's
Xpress Rent A Car
702-795-4008

And it probably pricey but if ya want to rent a hummer go to
Sunbelt Car Rental
1-877-808-6117 (toll free)

As Far as places to do some off roading try these websites.....they may not
have the answers you need on their sites but have e-mail links to people who
could help ya

Nevada Trails Coalition
http://www.atving.com/net/ntc/

Nevada United 4 Wheelers Association
http://nufwa.org/

And if you dont get any response from those sites go to
http://www.maximumoffroad.com and use the e-mail link to e-mail a guy names
Clint (friend of mine) and ask him. He is a busy guy so if he dosent get
back to you in the next couple days let me know and I will remember to ask
him about some good places to go off roading around here when I see him this
weekend.

Hope all of this was of some help!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com