RE: Re: Street-Legal Supercar

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 09:23:51 EDT

That's right! I forgot to mention that. Sorry Bill. I did meet Bill at
the Orleans and we chatted for awhile. I still didn't get a chance to see
his Dak. Wasn't his fault. I was pressed for time up there. I'm sure
we're gonna hear from Bill as he gets his mods done. Yeah, Gates can adopt
me too. He can afford a couple kids! Thanks again Bill.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile