Re: It's finally arrived

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 09:26:42 EDT

Its a pretty easy install Andy. Just make sure you have the torx drivers to
do it. I did in in 20 minutes in the parking lot by woodstock two years
ago. It happened to be warm out for once in potsdam and I'd had the TB
sitting on my counter for 2 weeks so I went and put it on. In the typical
potsdam weather it was 60 degrees when I started and at the time I was
starting up the truck to test it out it was snowing and about 30 degrees. I
say go for it at lunch or somthing it'll only take a few minures.

Chris