Re: RE: G-Tech [UPS idiots]

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 11:16:27 EDT

When I ordered my 9# pully over the summer from NAMotorsports... UPS sent
Lowes (about 3 miles from my house) a powerdyne pully...
I called UPS, and they found it... Check this out... It wasnt even on the
same truck that goes to my house!!
Lowes cought the error, and it was delivered the next day...
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

> Same thing happened to me last month -- I was getting a lens cover and
turn
> signal switch assembly delivered to put into a friend's Volvo, and asked
UPS