RE: G-Tech [UPS idiots]

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 09:10:05 EDT

Same thing happened to me last month -- I was getting a lens cover and turn
signal switch assembly delivered to put into a friend's Volvo, and asked UPS
to change the delivery address. Well, they still tried delivering to my
house, and as a result didn't get it delivered until I'd left town for two
weeks -- which meant my friend had to drive around with no turn signals or
high beams and a busted signal cover for an additional two weeks -- with
expired tabs because she couldn't register her car that way! I asked UPS if
they were going to pay for the big ticket she was going to get because of
their incompetence. Man, go FedEx every time, as far as I'm concerned.

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Autolite 3923's, Homebrew K&N