Re: Belly pan gasket idea

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 15:16:15 EDT

Well, $152 later and i've got all the gaskets, bolts, Ford Sealer (Thanks for
the tip Bruce), Cerama-Seal, Mopar "True Roller" Dbl-Row Timing Chain (got sick
of the noise from the Milodon Gear Drive), and all the rest of the "greeblies"
required to R&R the Intake and Timing Chain.

I won't be able to get to it until next Monday (Called in complaining that the
truck is sick and needs attention) but it looks like a good 6 hour job for me.

I'm going to try that tip you posted Will just to see how it works. (I've got
all the grinding tools required).

If all goes well, the 9# pulley will be installed as well for some
serious "Butt Kicking" next time at the races - October 29th at RIver City.
(Richard P...be afraid...be very very afraid.) ;)

- Bernd