Dak Update

From: Michael Carlson (dodgeman95@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 23:10:39 EDT

Hey All!!
I am LOVIN this truck...put the CD player in monday nite. interesting
connector for the ground wire on these stock radios. gave myself a blood
blister gettin the $#%^ dash bezel off(maybe doin it in the dark ain't such
a good idea...!)
Much as i hated paying for the advertising, i got custom splash guards from
the dealer i bought it at and work for.
Also...when are there going to be any new DML decals available? my back
window needs one in the worst way...or maybe putting lettering on the
tailgate...suggestions??
If there's anyone in the Portland, Oregon area interested in meeting up,
drop me a private email at 'Mikesblackdak@aol.com'
TTYL everyone

Mike