3923 Vs 3924 - I'm very confused now-Final Answer Pleaes!

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 23:05:20 EDT

OK,
I'm really confused about spark plugs now. All the
talk and claims are really getting to me.

I have the stock ignition so here is the question.

What will going to Autolites 3923 do for me? (I'm
using the double platinium 5224 now).

Simple answers would be:
Better mileage & performance
Better mileage - no performance change
Better mileage - performance down
Better performance - no mileage change
Better performance - mileage down

I'll run out tomorrow and change them if I can get
better mileage and/or performance but, I don't really
want to lose any mileage.

HELP!
Thanks

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia